NYC Trip (part 1)

It was my first time visiting New York. We found a hostel to stay at and ate amazing food for the next 2 days.  I wish I had brought my skateboard to ride around with. We ended up going backpacking in the Catskills mountains after staying in Manhattan and that was amazing also. Slept under the stars for the night. My ankle was so torn up though from rolling it that we ended up not hiking the entire trail we were planning. 

Either way, it was the experience of a lifetime and I plan on going back as soon as possible. I only used my film camera the whole time so I didn't get tons and tons of photos, just a few really memorable ones! 

Expired 200 film from my '85 Olympus Om-2.

2 comments:

  1. Cool man, I'd love to go to New York. My wife used to live there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude, yeah NYC is a cool place for sure. I'm not sure how long I'd actually want to live there but its so fun to visit

    ReplyDelete