ZombieRolla

Man. Been working hard on the corolla. Where to start... I got my buddy to put the timing belt on and it started right up, but we found I needed a new dizzy. Went to south carolina and met a fellow corolla guy with a fresh sr5gts on longchamps (inspiration!!!) and got back to put it on. Runs perfect!!

The next 2 days were spent changing the oil, spark plugs, took the entire interior out and cleaned it up, etc. I finally started to inspect the rust areas more and found some disturbing shit. I'm really depressed about it now, and don't know if I want to go on with this car. I know thats a pussy thing to do, but I don't know if I have the knowledge and skills to fix all this rust. Maybe its time to search for a new corolla... :(

I don't know what to do yet. Anyways, here are a few pics

The interior is pretty damn clean compared to most eight sixes....



look at that zombie rust!!!! F&CK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment